What We Do
Consumers in Motion Group partners with organizations that are interested in staying on the cutting edge of innovation. Together we keep tuned to business opportunities produced by the accelerated pace of technological and consumer change on its contribution to the bottom line.
We work with your organizations to identify and understand the impact of rapid changes in technologies and its impact on consumer behavior on organizations today and in the near future.
We do so by utilizing industry events to identify opportunity areas via an immersive learning, business development and strategic partnerships process with Custom Curated Experiences.
Vision to Win
There are three principles we employ to implement your vision for action. They are watch, innovate and navigate or W.I.N. which are outlined below:
Watch: Watching how customers actually use a product or service provides much more reliable information than other methods.
Innovate: Learning, experimentation and identifying strategic partnerships is a requirement and competitive advantage for your business today.
Navigate: Identifying paradigm shifts and change cycles is where we do our best work. Together, we create your navigation roadmap to win in the marketplace.
We discuss next actions after we review the W.I.N. roadmap recommendation.
MWC CCE Tours Times & Prices
Mobile World Congress Custom Curated Experiences offers three options:
Per person prices are provided and payment button are below:
– CTO & CIO Technology Curated Experience at $980 USD (3 hours)
– CMO Understanding The New Customer Journey $980 USD (3 hours)
– Walk up Custom Curated Experiences $1200 USD (1 hour)
– Departure Times 9:00, 12:15 and 15:15 Monday to Thursday from Congress Square Stand CS210
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 01.908.432.3299
Mobile World Congress Custom Curated Experiences located at Congress Square Stand CS 210 is an immersive learning and business development program. Our team custom curates cutting edge start-ups, strategic partnerships and technologies, saving time and resources allowing you to focus on the big picture at major industry events. Key benefits
- Achieve months of business development in days
- Expose blind spots in your business to avoid unwanted consequences
- Create strategies to drive your business
- Curate mission-critical technology to drive your business objectives
- Identify future products and services in line with changing consumer expectations
Contact for MWC Options
The Official Corporate Experience Partner for Mobile World Congress 2017